Expect Nothing but RAW POWER from the 2016 DeMarini Voodoo RAW. Everything about this bat is tailored specifically for the biggest and baddest hitters on the planet. The Voodoo RAW's massive barrel is forged from DeMarini's most responsive alloy yet - X12. Most Voodoo models will feature an end loaded swing weight, and can be tough to get through the zone for some players. But the 2016 DXVDL is the lightest swinging Voodoo made by DeMarini, and is ideal for future stars who want to develop more power through bat speed. The newest addition to the Voodoo's frame this year would be the D-Fusion 2.0 technology. An extra-stiff flex is created at the joint connecting this hybrid's alloy barrel to its composite handle. Younger players will also enjoy that hybrid feel, as it frees them up to swing confidently; without the risk of harsh hand sting from off-center hits. Finally, the RCK Knob and Low Pro End Cap make this an extremely comfortable bat to swing.
- Slight end load for the greatest carry distance possible
- The ultimate bat for players who attack with power
- Brings the boom for hitters who want extra carry distance
- Hem X12 alloy barrel with a slight end load has the power and pop you demand immediately out of the wrapper
- The d-fusion 2.0 kicks it up a notch with a stiffer feel and more barrel performance