Carhartt Hunt Lumber Pack is constructed with Quiet Trak tricot cutting down on noise from movement while high abrasion points are reinforced with rugged polyester - all exterior fabric treated with Rain Defender durable water repellent. With a large main compartment and a front organization compartment to store all essentials this pack is perfect for any hunting adventure. Use the versatile multi tactical tie down system with a variety of interchangeable tie-down points, to store additional items on the outside of your pack. This pack can fit up to a 3 liter hydration bladder in the main compartment - bladder not included. The padded air mesh back panel, removable shoulder straps and hip belt make hauling this pack in and out of the woods comfortable. The stow-away weapon pocket and strap allow you to secure your gun or bow to the pack when not in use.
Additional Details: YKK zippers, quiet hardware and components, Carhartt logo patch. Carhartt Work Bags, Packs & Gear are covered by a Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product. 18 inches x 11 inches x 7 inches, 1 pound.
- Camo lumber pack constructed with quiet tricot, thick polyester at high abrasion points and treated with Rain Defender durable water repellent
- 1 large main compartment with 3 interior mesh pockets, front pocket with interior organization and 2 exterior elastic side pockets
- Quiet multi use tactical tie down system for securing extra gear on the outside of the pack and stow-away weapon carry strap
- Padded air mesh back panel, removable shoulder strap harness and hip belt
- 18 inches x 11 inches x 7 inches, 1 pound
- Polyester 100%